The ArmTech Congress Platform is based on the following principals:
- To acquire a knowledge-based economy as the key to Armenia’s economic development by:
- Developing it through Government/Business (PPP)/Academia cooperation;
- Leveraging the intellectual capital and entrepreneurship of Armenia’s Diaspora.
- To focus on improving education from elementary school through universities by offering educational programs that will fulfill industry needs.
- To focus on improving the business and financial infrastructure in Armenia.
- To build a strong Internet presence by improving and expanding Internet connectivity through the most direct possible route.
- To further development of the technology infrastructure in the regions (e.g. Gyumri IT Center).
- To improve reform and transparency in government agencies by developing the e-governance infrastructure.
- To strive for consistent and timely enforcement of legislation.