The ArmTech Congress Platform is based on the following principals:
1. To acquire a knowledge-based economy as the key to Armenia’s economic development by:
- Developing it through Government/Business (PPP)/Academia cooperation;
- Leveraging the intellectual capital and entrepreneurship of Armenia’s Diaspora.
2. To focus on improving education from elementary school through universities by offering educational programs that will fulfill industry needs.
3. To focus on improving the business and financial infrastructure in Armenia.
4. To build a strong Internet presence by improving and expanding Internet connectivity through the most direct possible route.
5. To further development of the technology infrastructure in the regions (e.g. Gyumri IT Center).
6. To improve reform and transparency in government agencies by developing the e-governance infrastructure.
7. To strive for consistent and timely enforcement of legislation.